August 27, 2009

Just now I had a test

I had a test just now, which was really bad for me. Totally bad.


Basic Communication Engineering is the subject that I HATE the most this semester. It was equally hard as other subjects, but it's very annoying to me. Confusing formulas, blurring theories make me such insane.


It is so hard with valid reasons because these are the high-end equipments that you have to handle during lab sessions! The spectrum analyser, some function generators, oscilloscope bla bla bla.... Lab sessions can really be tensed up as well.

By the way, I had my test in the communication lab anyway. Haha...


The lady in the middle is the technician of this lab. She's very picky of what we wear, how we behave inside bla bla bla... I was once ticked off by her because I forgot to arrange my chair back to original position. LOL so strict, so tension....

Relax a bit la...


Here's my friend Rajesh which was all smiles because he's damn ready for this test. Unlike me who surrendered even before the test started. Huhu...

In the test I had to draw this also, which is the last part of the test.


This stupid looking AM envelope waves. Fuh...

To be honest, I am still licking my wounds on the recent torrid bad times. I just simply can afford to be negative over and over again.

Keep hoping for better! God bless you all!

No comments: