September 11, 2009

Finally I can touch CASH

Yes, I feel very happy to have some cash for myself after 2 weeks with NO CASH AT ALL.


It's not that I don't have money, but the truth is, in order to curb and control my spending, I put all my money into my prepaid credit card.


I'm not that dumb to show you my credit card number la!

I find this very useful to cut off my unnecessary SMALL spending, for example, drinks, snacks and so on. I can be control my of money really well.

However the major drawback is that I don't get to buy freshly cooked dishes! Tell me, which food stall will ever going to receive credit card as payment? Huh?

But things changed tonight. Thanks to my printer.


Lot's of my friends asked me to print their assignments and exercises. And yes, I do charged them 20 cents per piece. Result? CASH!!

Not little cash, is really A LOT OF CASH! Hahaha! Not only I can help my friends, I can also earn some cash! How nice it is to enjoy the best of both worlds! LOL

Now my printer, is not only a printer, it could be my life-saver, and also, my money-tree. :)

Life's good with cash. LOL. God bless you all!

2 comments:

Remaong said...

I still see your name wor... Your driving license in the wallet. Hehehe...

YiikSiang said...

woo..=D ur printer same as mine..hahas.