October 18, 2009

Orgasmic moment on my birthday

It’s no longer a secret that I went to Genting Highlands for my very own holiday trip.

SDC11136

I have planned this for quite a long time ever since I got my ULTRA CHEAP flight ticket few months ago.

This plan accelerates even more when I know of this very good package promotion, which is very cheap as well.

However, sadly, due to the Deepavali public holiday, all the rides in the theme park was like this.

SDC11116 I can tell you the lines are much more longer than you can ever imagine! And I only have limited time there, thanks to my blunder of not securing the bus tickets early! Ahhh!

So, I didn’t play these. So sad huhu :’(

SDC11119 Crazy space lab. Lot of people told me not to go there. Hmmm..

SDC11118

Cyclone! Need a partner to play this la…

SDC11129

Corkscrew! Looks scary enough. But not really hehehe…

SDC11128

Dinosaur land! Have no idea of what’s inside because it was clogged by so many people…

SDC11132 Bumper boats. Kids’ play. I loved it when I was small. :) But now cannot play because I am way too overweight. Huhu :(

SDC11137 Get wet with Banana boat!

SDC11138 Relax la, everything can be settled, no need to do like this!

I don’t even have the chance to ride on this lonely London double-decker bus. Huhu…

SDC11139

But in the end, I end up playing ONLY ONE GAME at Genting.

SDC11141 FLYING COASTER!

I can reassure you, for me, even though I have pay extra 10 bucks for this, it’s the most thrilling ride Genting has to offer!

This flying coaster is something like this.













Maybe you can only hear the little shouts, but once you are up there, you gonna shout your heart out very very loud! WOW!

That really was my damn orgasmic experience up there! Hahaha!

Hereby I really want to thank all my friends for wishing me well in my birthday, whether in Facebook (majority from here LOL), SMS or pray for me, or simply don’t know anything about it, I really thank you all very very very much….

Heartiest BIG BIG thank you also to my 2 cousins in KL who threw me a very big treat at Subway and Burger King prior my travel to Genting Highlands, as well as assisting me when I was going to return hostel. Without both of you, this birthday could turn out to be a disaster. Hmmm…

Last but certainly not the least, I thank and praise God who have created me and given me life day after day. Unto his amazing grace I shall continue to live and hope on.

SDC11142

I just wish one day, I can be like this, up in the heavens.

SDC11123

Pretty close to this eh! Hahahaha!

God bless you all!

No comments: