November 1, 2009

Albert in tudung?

My friend did something really weird to me. They tried to make me became a girl.

Seriously, I have thought for the whole night on whether want to publish the following pictures for you to see. It’s going to be so disgraceful and shameful to me. But whatever, I don’t mind, all for your viewing pleasure.

So they just do away with these. LOOK.

172834

So now you see… be SHOCKED now, NOW.

The green “tudung” is actually my towel, for goodness sake.

There’s more. Keep scrolling down to see more of my “girl” moments.

172859The two guys behind me are the culprits lo. Look at their grins on their face, while I just look so innocent and… don’t know how to say, so dumb? LOL

172929 They make another style, which I don’t know what the heck it is. They just laugh laugh laugh and I just smile? LOL?

173030Now they also want to tudung me with helmets on as well, which resulted into this!

173041Tudung with helmet in as well! Look at their sarcastic laugh now! Even I can’t held back the laughter as well even though I have been played around like that! LOL!

173055 After they had done, they tried now to “decapitate” /  “pancung” me! Hahahaha!

Don’t think so much ah. They’re just too tensed for the upcoming final exams, and we all need to take a break and have fun.

Just that I become their “victim” of having fun. Never mind. :)

Good luck to those who are having exams!

God bless you all!

2 comments:

Haru said...

hahaha..rilek khoo..juz wanna release tension for a while..btw its really fun to do make-over on u..haha.. :P

Anonymous said...

oh.. tension of the comng final
hahaha.. its the funny thing n crazy thing i had saw.. tut..
-siti-