December 7, 2009

BLOODY, BLOODY Movie

Shalom! Since I was too bored and trying to avoid another afternoon nap, I went off to see a movie with my friend at Star Cineplex, Miri.

Seriously, it’s been really a while since I last went into cinema. Haha! The movie I watched in NINJA ASSASSIN, starring Korean superstar RAIN.

jungjihoon-ninjaassassinposter

Look at his muscular muscles which I never going to have huhuhu…

To be serious, one really need to be brave to watch this movie, because from start to finish, there is BLOOD, BLOOD and MORE BLOOD (till a very ridiculous stage, I think).

The plot says a young man, Raizo, who tried to break away from the assassin-clan of Onuzu due to the clan leader has killed his teenage sweetheart and did not want to kill good people anymore. 

His breakaway is considered a betrayal, so there are always big fights between him alone, and the entire clan who wanna kill him.

Ninja-Assassin-movie-02

Another take on Rain, preparing to fight fight fight…

With the help of the heroine, Mika (a forensic researcher) and her Europol agency, they try to hunt down the Onuzu assassin clan and leader, with their own lives at stake….

I remembered the show’s famous saying “I know you have a special heart” from Raizo. Haha so touching LOL

I think it’s a good movie la, 100% action-packed, adrenaline pumping, certainly worth my 10 bucks, but seriously, you need guts to see it. Hehe…

God bless you all!

2 comments:

Anne Anne said...

wahkao..this movie is sooo bloody!!! i just watched last night......apu, everywhere blood.....

Charlyn said...

we went to watch 2012 but in the end we ended up with this .. nice though ..