January 14, 2010

LOOOOOOONG WAIT

With a very heavy heart to save myself from further financial troubles, I had to drag myself to Bank Islam at Kangar to withdraw some life-saving funds to sustain myself.

To my horror, this is the number that is given to me.

Image0117

Walao eh, given number 1285, but now only serving number 1250 something??!

More ridiculously, with so many people queuing, there were only 2 counters opened! =.= Having no choice, I had to sit there waiting for about 45 minutes. 45 frustratingly long minutes.

See I am so not patient. *ashamed*

That’s why I say, I live in 2 totally different places, though still in the same country.

Take Bank Islam for example. In Miri, all counters in a row are opened and serving customers in lightning speed, but there’s few customers. I remember I even managed to open a bank account for my brother in just less than 10 minutes, and we were the very last customer for the day. Not to mention a staff there know how to speak Chinese. :P

But in Kangar, though with many customers, only 1/3 of the counters are opened, and it’s freaking slow! AAAHHH…

Image0116

I wonder anyone out there ever had the same experience as me? Waiting some 30 or more turns in front of you? Hmmm…

Whatever, I get my life-saving money out, rant a big here, and get over it. No big deal. Life goes on.

God bless you all!

No comments: