June 27, 2010

Alone at Big Apple

I am at Big Apple Donuts and Coffee, here in Parkson Miri.

SDC12052

I come here to pass my time since there’s free WiFi available here. Of course it’s not as good as my home’s Streamyx, but it’s free and yeah, whatever…

I am actually running away from the Dance and Humanity at Indoor Stadium. My brother is working as volunteers there, and I don’t like to watch alone. So I elect to come here.

Just show you some pictures la. I am too bored.

SDC12045

Prepare to do the yummy, sugar-overload toppings.

SDC12047

Their new products, the Donashi. Basically it’s sushi-like donuts.

SDC12046

Putting the donuts into place.

SDC12049

The place where the donuts come from. Busy making dough.

SDC12048

View of counter where I am sitting.

SDC12051

The place where I spent my time pathetically alone. Internet and ice latte. Oh ya, not dating. Hmmm

I wish I can have more money to buy donuts. But my parents are very anti-donuts. They’re right as well, too much sugar can cause diabetes. Maybe I already have diabetes hmmm.

God bless you all!

No comments: