June 19, 2010

My “bookie table”

Since the kickoff of 2010 FIFA World Cup, people keeps talking about betting on football. A lot of people watching is not for the football, but for the money.

Well, I also have a “bookie station” at my very home comfort.

SDC12035

With air-conditioned room, and TV right beside me, while I am “taking orders” online, with tasty drinks as well. How comfortable is this. Hahaha… This is only possible when TV1 broadcast games live.

For those majority games which is not on RTM, then my “station” will look something like this.

SDC12030

This time is internet streaming to the rescue. If I have the luck, I can view games through Astro b.player, which could be very good or very bad.

Of course, this is just a joke la. Come on, betting is never good. With how the World Cup is going on, it’s just plain stupid to bet on any team.

Just enjoy watching football, that’s enough. :)

Enjoy the 2010 FIFA World Cup. And never ever bet.

God bless you all!

No comments: