August 13, 2010

My “temporary office”

I really frustrated to be denied access to lab to do my project. It officially makes me achieved ALMOST NOTHING in my project progress for this week.

Feeling so pathetic, but still don’t really want to go back home, I set up my “temporary office” just above the lab.

SDC12171

Nothing fancy, just a laptop with Maxis Broadband on a pretty big table, radio through my mobile phone and high-power ceiling fan above it. Yeah a lot of chairs there but there’s only me alone here.

If you can see properly, my “work” now is Facebook-ing again. Damn la. Sigh…

How I wish I can have GCB now to cure BOTH my hungry body and soul… Hmmm…

SDC12143

In addition, I have to follow my Muslim friends to fast as well (except drinking water) because I simply running out of money.

That’s all from me today. I shall take baby steps to progress everyday then. Slow and steady. No options really.

God bless and take care.

2 comments:

cabinguy said...

Hey, think yourself lucky, I've just been moved out of my nice warm office and now sit alone in a temporary cabin at the bottom of our car park. And not a GCB in sight either - bad day at Black Rock. :(

Your Humble Servant said...

cabinguy: that's awful. anyway, that GCB is just a random picture I wanna put in la. there's no way i can find McDonald's at least 40km around my "office"... hehe