August 12, 2010

Telco & Post

This is a pretty new concept store in Perlis, and there’s one branch specially for the people (and students) in Kuala Perlis.

SDC12155

It’s just a stone’s throw away from my computer lab. From the outside it’s quite obvious that it’s providing Poslaju courier services.

SDC12156

SDC12157

Besides that, they also provides prepaid top ups, bill payments, broadband application, personal financing, insurance and so much more.

Pretty much like a privatised “post office” la.

The best thing is that I can online there, FOR FREE. Once again I get to enjoy the supreme FAST internet experience. Haha.

That’s all from me now. Check out my new blog LIFE HAS TO GO ON on Wordpress. God bless you all!

1 comment:

Vernoon said...

they provides the best service ever..not need to go to kangar so far away in order to pay bill and top up..