August 18, 2010

Some cats in KWSP building, Kangar

CATS are a very common creatures to present in KWSP building (where it houses my university's library), Kangar. You can see them wandering almost everywhere here!

Even though they might not have an owner to look after them, and yet they looked fantastically clean (at least from the appearance la).

Out of intense "nothing-to-do", I just manage to snatch 2 cats which really caught my eye.




















Looking and watching out for any leftover food from the restaurant nearby. No need to look at me. Haha.




















She's looking at me, trying to flirt me and my camera. She did well. I really like her! Hehehe! =D

Of course, they're way too much to capture around the area. Just show you the 2 of my favourites. :)

Oh ya, maybe another one.




















Oops? Haha. I am still well and OK. Just OK maybe. Life has to go on.

That's all for now. God bless and signing off :)

2 comments:

Low Tian Chuan said...

nice cat ^^ love it~

Your Humble Servant said...

cats are more adorable hahaha