September 26, 2010

Meals I had on my way back to "jail", keep eating

2-week-holiday just flew by very fast. Too fast, I have to say.

Before I knew it, I simply had to board the plane back to the place, where life is good, but studies are not good.




















This is not to say I am getting pessimistic about my study place or whatever. I am just saying the harsh realities that I really need the strength to face them all.

Before all, eat first. This was what I pre-order on that flight.




















It is chicken nasi briyani with some special sauce, added with some 100ml of water. This tasted not bad. It was a desperate attempt to make my Air Asia flight a bit more like MAS flight.

When I arrived in LCCT, my glutton urged me to have another meal in McDonald's.




















I took the large set because I wanted to try the Cheese McShaker. It turned out to be a spectacular BIG FAIL. I was even more disappointed that the fries given is nowhere near LARGE portion. Sigh.

Show you another food taken in Perlis.




















It's black-pepper chicken with rice, added with an egg and ice water. The chicken itself was so-so, but with RM6, I expect some more portions really. I could have simply opt for something more standard in KFC hmmmm...

Yea eating can be very therapeutic, don't you think?

God bless you all. Don't eat too much.

No comments: