August 19, 2006

Temptations in the late night

Please don't think to far away ok, I am just tempted by money offered on TV shows, not girls.

I am still awake now for no reason, since so boring, I just switched on TV and saw these so-called TV contests, which indeed offer much prizes. However, seeing how each SMS and phone call is charged, walao, it's RM2 per SMS and call! Shocking!

Nevertheless, I called using iTalk, but it just taking me too long. I cannot imagine how people would like to gamble on these nuts. The questions are really easy. I remember there was a show at RTM, those questions were super hard, like that the money was well won. Haha, thinking back, it's the TV station who are smiling with so many SMS and call in.

At the moment, I still didn't feeling much sleepiness. That's me, always different with others, who are supposed to sleep by now. I don't understand, even in holidays I also won't take the chance to sleep as much as I like. Anyway, I like it! Hehehe....

I just wait for the dawn to come, which brings a lot hopes and dreams. Praise the Lord!

No comments: