August 28, 2006

Looking back, nothing to regret

Holiday is over, but the mood of it is still can be felt now.

Holiday is so much rampant with the planning of Inter Clubs Camp. I cannot regret anyting of it, as I feel that I am the most free and laziest in that camp. Only know how to eat and sleep, just like life in prison. So much envy and jealous when I read Kristine's blog, about how they celebrated Chew Rou's birthday last Saturday. I guess I won't have that chance anymore.

It's does not really mean only disappointment in that camp. I do meet new friends, despite that they don't know me. It's cool to talk, to lead, to barbecue etc etc. Thank God on that. Much more freedom as an AJK, as I am allowed to go Mass everyday. Activities were lame at first, but getting more interesting as we gripped the gear. Participants also enjoyed it much.

Share with you some cool pictures of mine in the camp!



Here's your handsome and humble servant!


With Khin Sheng also known as "Fankuatzai." We really talked on some "VERY INTERESTING ISSUES."


Here's the camp commandent, Ming Chai with me! He's very nice to everyone.


Fierce huh? Does not look handsome though, haha.


Feel like celebrity.


With Jia Ying and Ik Ching before the First Aid relay. They are very nice and pretty.


Barbecue alone, for myself and rest of AJK in late night.

Hope this week will be a fruitful week. Have faith in the Lord!

God bless you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the camp seems like fun, everyone have things in common.

Anonymous said...

wahahaha..there still got chance to let u celebrate my birthday with our frens..not to mention tht,this time de birtdhay is really unforgetable to me,,=).hope tht next year u can join in my birtdhay celebration too..ahaha


*semio*