August 30, 2006

Rather happy and FREE

It's a pretty free day for me. Everything goes on well for me.

Thank God I did receive Holy Communion this morning, without any stomachache. That's why I am happy!

At school, I am also rather free. Doing my prefect's duty freely, listen to lessons freely, chat freely, play freely etc etc, everything just free for me. I offer up my smiles, my silly dance, my chats, all FOR FREE. No need pay money, how cool is that?

After school, I spend a fortune to KFC in town. Shock to see many people at there in weekday though. I tried the newly launched "Chick'n Fingers", which obviously just like nuggets. Cheezy wedges is as tasty as usual, and no other chickens can match KFC Spicy recipe. Having KFC as lunch as lunch once in a while is really satisfying.

Back to school, I just helped a bit in tomorrow's Family Day preparation. After some vacumming on stage, all of us just have some chit-chats. Sad to see and hear all my colleagues backstabbing others with words, which contradicts what Jesus teach, that's not to judge anyone.

Back home with sense of relief, and here I am blogging after skipping the evangelizing talk. I know God is always with me. I trust in Him always.

If I can dream it, with God's power, why I cannot make it come true?

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Asaki Mika said...

Free huh...enjoy yourself while you can still be free. Not all the time you can be free ^^ Talking about KFC, you sure often go to KFC huh....