September 1, 2006

Glad to help out

Anyway, I really enjoy this quietness of late midnight. Happy also to have help Priscilla to enquire to TMNet about her connection problem. I know what to do now, hehe.

Yesterday I was quite in fun at Catholic Family Day. Though not in it, but I can still feel the happy looks on everyone's face. We as prefects helped a lot at there, carrying foods, stuffs, sell, etc etc. Nothing ot be complaint at there, except my camera battery always runs out.

Back home with some sleepy heads and went to sleep as a method for celebrating Merdeka! Then later back to church with interesting start-outs in Mariology. I love this course, because I love Mother Mary very very much.

Several moments ago, I just take a sneak look at Emma's blog, and was really touched by her enchanting blog post. How I could wonder the girl who always look happy and cheerful is down into so deep into the emotional valley? That's make me understand her more, and adds a bit sadness to me too. Emma, if you wish to share with me, don't hestitate ya?


Emma and me in Prefect Night. She is my good friend, know her since Form 1.

This always draws me to think instability of teens' life. Often as teens, we don't know what this life for. We are so purged on studies, duties, tensions from parents, peer pressure, that until no room to be ourselves. We always have to wear the mask, that cover up who we really are, just to adapt into this society. We do feel tired of it, but this is reality!

Is it so hard to be happy? If so, why? If no, how to be happy?

As for me, I found happiness in hopes and dreams. That's why this blog is called "Chamber of Dreams", because surely you don't want all the glooms to pollute your dreams.

Always hope in God!

God bless you all!

No comments: