September 5, 2006

Bad luck

This is somewhat frustrrating to me! Arrgghhh.....

Just after I have finished the long tuition of Add Maths, my excitement to go home was blown off. Why? It just only for the sake of a shoe! I cannot find my right shoe! What the "dut"???!! I searched everywhere around the house, and even with some help, it's still in vain.

Things are not ended there. After I know I am going to enraged my dad waiting outside there for too long, I just went to the car bare-footed. However, he insisted to find it again. When he reversed the car, unknowingly, BAAAANNGGG! What the "dut" again! Luckily this time only the right signal light of the another car is damaged. Certainly Dad is unhappy to compensate for the loss, and I am very unhappy of everything, because it seems that all of that is caused by me.

Anyway, prayed hard just now, and my enotions is quite calm now. Sorry I pay for the another driver. Too bad for everyone though.

Nevermind, I want to keep hopeful in God!

Thanks for reading, and God bless you all!

No comments: