September 5, 2006

Boring blog?

Yien Houng told me this morning that my blog is BORING. Oh yeah, I am still "oh yeah" ! Walao! Do you think it's boring? L.O.L.

Personally I also think my blog is like nothing much special. Compared with other's blogs, they are much much more better than mine.

Take Jordan's blog as example, he can express his point-of-view very professionally and we as readers can vividly feel his feelings and emotions. This is very good blog! Kristine's one is also one of my favourites because lot's of happenings can be known there, with her super good English also! And aso lot's of others one, I LOVE THEM ALL!

Unlike mine, my blog seems to like ONLY reporting everything I have done for that particular day, and occasionally put it some thoughts about it. Boring right?

However, I still keep myself optimistic. I will always try my best to present my best in this chamber. Neither I want to stop blogging since it gives me much joy from it.

So, please do keep reading all my 3 blogs and if possible, bookmark it! Hehehe...

God bless you all!

No comments: