September 6, 2006

Don't like it at all

*Written at school this morning*

Fine, I know I am not supposed to comment anything about the prefects. However, strings of undesirable happenings make mewant to vomit.

Spot check at 3rd period is rather a shock, ridiculous and absurd to me. We are called to record down anyone who has more than RM 50? What the "dut"? Whenever I checked a student, I wonder, is it a spot check, or "wallet check"? Whatever we got for this is only four cigarettes! L.O.L.!

Later at recess time, all of my colleagues still group in their own and chit chat non-stop. That's not all, even after 1000, some still buy drinks and ice cream, and surrounding 3 still-eating guys with those helpless looks! Oh.....

Is this the so-called "best prefect board ever"? Still doubt it.

Anyway, my mood is better now. Forgive me if I offended anyone.

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Asaki Mika said...

Wallet check?? That's really crazy and funny. I heard someone lost her $$. Haha...." xin1 ku3 ni3 " lah ~