September 5, 2006

Bored sleepless night

Just woke up 10 minutes ago. I failed to have a good night sleep, since I slept at the living room just now! Haha, since it's so hot without the air-conditioner, so automatically woke up lo.

What to do in this late night? I could hardly check my email, downloads, update, news and so on. Luckily Geoffrey also having the insomnia, so both of us chatted for a while.

Nowadays my life is something like this. I also don't know why I like it. I really enjoy the dawn time, that's from 0300 to 0500. It's very quiet, without the need to worry about. If I can get out from my house at least now, the breeze is very refreshing just like natural air-conditioner. With the music through headphone, it's truly feel like heaven on earth.

Let the power of Lord's love, show me the way in my life, and guide me to do his will everyday. I cannot live without my Lord!

God bless you all! Love you all very much!

No comments: