September 4, 2006

Sleep too much

Today is somewhat sleeping crazy, where I slept in the morning and all of afternoon! I do not really know what's the reason of it after all, just enjoy to sleep!

After the tiring works in Food Fair last week, I returned school with much joy and energy in my heart. I was lucky enough to be at the backstage in assembly to lead all of school members for the School's Oath. Kinda fun actually to chat with Dayang and Lydianna at the backstage, which I think they are very nice. I surely could see their disappointment in racial prejudice in the Prefect Board, which I think should be banned out of the school. Jealous of Dayang too because she told me she will going to many places such as Holland and Australia during holiday, even next week for her sister wedding at Kota Kinabalu!

You know, I am also the one who wants freedom at sometime, to travel care freely alone, regardless of places, as long as I am free enough. I really likes travelling!

After that in that spot check, I managed to "fish up" a DVD at 1B. It's easy to only need to do bag check in class, without have to deal with students outside. Sometimes I do fed up with them. Every time principals and teachers has to remind again and again about their attire, attitude, discipline and so on. Don't they think they also fed up of it also? Or do they want all the troubles on them? I only can sigh for them.

Likewise I said, I slept too much. I slept in Add Maths lessons, where somebody else are penalise where I am not. Tried to sleep again due to boredom, but failed, so just chit chat with friends. Back at home, I slept again, for about 3-4 hours. Even the intense heat and the smelly sweat wakes me up, I still force myself to sleep!

And the now, I am free like bird. I hope I can invert my day, that's sleeping in the day, active at night. Of course this is impossible, but surely, I enjoy nigh time more than daytime. It's so peaceful and free.

How's my friends at Langkawi now? Their presence is so missed in school. I hope all my friends can live, rest, sleep peacefully now, so that everyone may have a vibrant, hopeful tomorrow.

God bless you all!

No comments: