September 18, 2006

Completely crap night

Oh, everyting seems crap for me now. Whenever I want to grip the gear and start doing something, I am starting to feel "it's completely crap."

Just now trying hard to do the collage of pictures in food fair and prefect night, as wanted by Madam Su. Yeah, I tried using Picasa, and guess what, it's turns out to be completely crap to me. Picture piling is just simply don't get me impressed. Then, I was forced to use word processors to do that, arranging those photos in order. But that will cause some problem regarding captions. Haih, is that job so hard? I really want to sleep by now!

That's not all, I still have the notes of Biology presentation yet to be done. School brochure is still on hold, as I am trying to take my time. I am just not good enough in designing, so that's why everything is still running slow. My expertise is only blogging.

So please, I am only good at blogging and computer maintanance. Promised myself not to say "yes" easily to things I don't like such as designing in the future.

Talk about blog, the fire sparked off at another corner of my Prefects' Blog. It's somewhat Junior vs. Senior there, where me, being neutral, tried to keep my fingers crossed and shut up. No point to be in the arguement after all. Let them commenting there as much as they wish then.

It's not only glooms only for the night. Very happy indeed to hear triumphant news from the Gunners for the victory at Old Trafford! What a sensational win despite the slow start for Arsenal for this season! Make my mood slightly better, but still overwhelmingly tired by these stagnant jobs.

What to do now? Goyang kaki and get fired by teacher? Or keep on working and fired by teacher for a lousy job? Haha, how now?

Let it be, nothing to worry about. Just move forward in God.

Praise the Lord!

No comments: