September 18, 2006

"Gunned" down

What again for tonight? Homeworks, emotions, jobs, and lots more to come. Just feel like being gunned down.

The morning at school is still rather cool and fun. I always enjoy Chemistry experiment with those weird reactions. Add Maths craziness is still widely spreaded, without sparing me of course. Even discussing those questions with teacher makes me feels dizzy about it.

Then gladly, I received a warm thank you from Chew Rou's parents for dealing their computer free-of-charge. Freed for a while at Parkson, trying to search for Emma's present but limited by money. While enjoying the sundae cone, I just window-shopped the Lazo Diamond. It's just unthinkable for me to buy that for her.

Life's at night is just running normal at night, in which I enjoyed the most. That will be perfect if there's a cup of coffee right now for me to enjoy. Feels divided whether to sleep or not.

What to do? Give everything to God.

Praise the Lord! Love you all!

No comments: