September 17, 2006

Don't be afraid to carry the Cross

The cross that I have to bear, actually is nothing compared to the BIG CROSS Jesus bore for us. However, today I learnt, even this cross is looking stupid, it's supreme power of God, it's the unlimited love of God, that will never be found anywhere else except in God. This is wonderful words from Bishop's homily in Malay today. Touched my heart a lot.

Jesus asked me this question, and will always continue to ask me in the future.

"Who do you say I am?"

Will I going to answer the same way as Peter answered him, "You are the Meesiah," without inspiration of Holy Spirit? Am I still very depend on my personal human limited thinking? With only our human thoughts, WE CANNOT BE SAVED! Can you save yourself?

Jesus saved us, using the most unthinkable and and disgraceful methods to save all of us, that's is through the Cross. It's the ultimate wisdom of God. What a big salvation mystery!

Anyway, just a simple thought of mine. I realised how tiny I am in this world, that nothing in me is worth to be anything.

"If anyone wants to follow me, let him renounce himself, take up the cross and follow me."

Lord, strengthen your humble servant here, to be strong, and brave enough to carry the cross you have given me, to do your will, and to glorify your name.

Praise and glory be to God, forever and ever!

No comments: