September 17, 2006

Thanks be to God

Really I want to pay my thanks and praise to God most high, for quiding me to go through the tough day.

Feeling great when Streamyx line is recovering from its sluggishness last few days. Glad also, Chew Rou entrusted her PC to me to get it fixed. It's just a simple project, just have some scares about her PC's display issues. Now, just wait for the time to hand it back. Some sense of loneliness pops in my heart when I started to miss my loved ones.

Very tired by now. Although it's Sunday, many work still have to be done. Pictures wanted by Madam Su and brochure wanted by Madam Jenny are all going underway today. I rely on God's hand to storm off all the challenges. If I can't do these small things, how can I do the bigger things in future?

Cool right? Isn't that always cool to get all things done?

God bless and love you all!

No comments: