September 1, 2006

Long long night

What a long night till dawn! It's already 0445 now!

My sleeping plan is corrupted by a sudden virus attack. It's called Brontok, a Malaysian-made worm. It comes into my PC for a second time already through my backup CD. Can't believe I am also backing up the worm? As I know PC can never ever be restarted, so I just quickly installed AVG. AVG managed to captured it. Still feeling not enough, I captured it myself deep-rootedly, searching for that worm everywhere, from registry, to folders, etc etc.

Later, since the backup CD is also infected, I need to download all the pictures needed to be given to Madam Jenny. I have to download it one-by-one, which is kinda tiring. Even strong coffee cannot prevent me from feeling sleepy. Rain outside even adds to this sleepiness.

It's rather exhausting by now, but rather happy can chat with Fr. Gabriel in this early dawn. I am awaiting for the rising sun, to bring me new hope, a new spirit, a new strength.

God bless you all!

No comments: