September 2, 2006

Time is running slow

Nevertheless, the sleepless nights continues for me. Still lot's of important software are yet to be installed, but yet I am here to blog some for myself.

I went to airport early in this morning, thanks to Emma's mother. It's rather an overwhelming sad and jealous feeling to see them go to Langkawi, without me being selected. As I waved goodbye to them and watch the plane flew away, it's makes my heart sink.

As a result of not getting enough sleep, I could hardly focus on something today. I nearly slept during homily, I cannot take good pictures at Food Fair, I was "giving up" working. Everything seems frustrating to me.

Talk about Food Fair, I only enjoyed to be a part time ice-cream vendor. It's really fun to dig the ice cream, seeing the smiling faces around the kids and adults, and also apologizing for not skillful enough to dig them. Haha.


Fun to show how "lan" I dig those ice creams!


Posing in front of Nestle ice box!

Tiring jobs followed as I am waiting impatiently to go home. Although not bodily tired, I do it kinda slow due to no mood. Too moody nowadays, not really know what's the reason. I guess still the same lame reasons stated long time ago, lol.

Back home, I just had a moderate bath and slept. Since then, I become more moody because my parents were nagging me to clean myself and do other things. Frustrated, as I am trying to be patient with them and also with my MOOD! Have another long long hot-watered bath after beng mooded.

And now I am here to blog and chat. It's a long long day for me.

Very miss my friends at Langkawi now, especially Emma. Hope and pray that they may return home safely next week. Also hope and pray that Priscilla will get well soon. I was missing her presence at church and also during food fair this morning.

That's for all for today! Hope you all don't get MOODED BY ME! L.O.L.!

Love you all! God bless you all!

No comments: