September 3, 2006

Super sleepy

Whooa, by the time now, I am really out of my energy level. How I wish I can just jump into my bed and have a night of good sleep.

The Sunday Mass this morning gives me a very good reflection. Am I such a hypocrites just like Pharasees? Am I only giving lip sevice to God? Am I far away from my Lord Jesus Christ? The Lord taught me today, to accept His Word with a sincere, real, and soft heart (weird translation right?), for His Word shall never pass away and can rescue my soul.

I do have to agree. Sometimes we are too obsessed with things outside, we judged from outside. It's the inside that matters the most, which gives us a real picture of persons and things. My hope is that the Lord, gives me His strength, to let me have the equilibrium of externality and internality, so that in noth ways, I can please and serve my Lord, with a sincere heart.

Doing nothing much actually, as I always missed and daydreamed many people in my mind throughout the day. Sleep almost dominated the whole afternoon, as really I don't have enough sleeps for days already. SMS with Xian Mei after long sleep, then install numerous softwares, pray Rosary and vespers. Kinda disappointed also not able to watch The Apprentice, my favourite show due to the celebrity marriage ceremony.

As for next week, I dream and hope that everything will go smoothly, face them with patience, and also trust my Lord at all time.

God bless you all!

No comments: