September 11, 2006

Sluggish Streamyx drives me crazy

Yeah, sometimes I want to call TMNet as "TMNuts." The speed currently I have now is totally unacceptable to be called ADSL connection, far more poorer than dial-up! To make things worse, I also cannot log in to MSN, although I check already on the net that's it's ok, but it still turns out to be "service is currently unavailable"!! What the....

Haiya, forget about that. Today still a rather relaxing and somehow energetic. I had 5 hours of Add Maths maniac in the morning, in which I finished off the exercises to catch up with others. Haha, you don't know how big is my head after doing those questions, hehehe.

Thanks be to God also, because I didn't break the beaker after falling from the tripod. Miraculously, when I thought it's going to be "habis cerita", it's still standing still on the table, no cracks whatsoever. Luckily the solution didn't stain anyone too. Some evil grins pops up from me when I saw Angel broke the filter funnel, wuahahaha!

Back home brings a surprise when Mum prepare a special lunch for my aunt who arrived from Kuching in the afternoon. I had as much as I want in that meal, wakaka, so full and even find somewhat hard to even move. Then in that afternoon, I just blog for my class. Recently I found out really hard to blog for prefects because I find out that nothing actually big enough to blog for.

With chocolate in my mouth, I just slept for a while. Routine vespers and rosary follows. Still a OK day for me, except for this super lousy Streamyx! Really hope TMNet can improve next time.

God is my source to inspire, to realise all my lovely dreams. Praise the Lord!

God bless you all!

No comments: