October 31, 2006

Glad that it's over, but frustrated because some more to come

Exam's is over, really thanks and praise be to God Most High, because of his love, blessings, and graces to me during this 9-day-exam. I cannot say I done well, but at least I know I did it at my very own best.

However, to wreck my after-exam mood, some more preparations about the coming prize-giving ceremony need to be done again. I am just thinking can't we make a history that we never had a ceremony like this once? I can't agree more with Puan Maria this morning, that normal assembly is truly enough to give away those presents. Just as simple as that.

Ah, it's not me who has the right to make decisions. In order to prevent me from taking long nap again, I just went to school again to do some work. It's kinda fun to meet, chat and work with friends. As usual, I brought along my camera, and received different reactions from fellow colleagues. Anyway, I just take the ones I like. Photos are at the Prefect Blog, or more in my Photobucket.

While I was working or walking around, I saw some disciplinary things going on at Block A. Several boys lined up as they are caught with long hairs. Mr Charlton as a free barber took a pair of scissors, and surprisingly, cut with some styles. Certainly all not willing to suffer ths humiliation, so many hide out in toilet while trying to make up of their hair. Initially I really thought it's a spot check. Hahaha, I guess if same thing happens in morning session, oh, how many hairs will be cut? LOL

I went home at around 5 and start preparing to celebrate All Saints' Day tomorrow. Oh how much joy I felt while reciting the Magnificat, I am just feeling all saints in heaven sing out loud to God. Terrific experience, and how eager I am now to attend Mass tomorrow!

Anyway, despite that exams is over, I will stay up, for what again, FOOTBALL la! Just watch for fun actually, killing my time as I am allowed to wake up late tomorrow.

October to me is a memorable and emotional month. It has many happy, sad, highs, lows, and so on. It's a grace from God for me to pass over this month, and as for coming November, I continue to hope in God, because from Him all good things come. Hope I can always be happy in the light of Jesus Christ my Lord.

God bless you all!

No comments: