October 14, 2006

OK weekend

Still ok for me, afterall whatever is passed stays passed.

Woke up early as usual in morning as to prepare to go to morning Mass. It's a special Mass to celebrate 11th anniversary of Human Life Service. Kinda touch with Bishop's enchanting English sermon, when he said that this service teaches us to appreciate life. It's true, you just see, how life is trampled everywhere. No one seems to care. But HLS always hope and fight for Life.

Life is definitely worth living, isn't it? As God also clothes the flower that even Solomon didn't have, and feeds the sparrows without sowing and reaping, how much more are we, being precious in the sight of God?

Then proceed to HQ for some meeting with some biscuit sandwitches, to discuss the coming inter chapter first aid competition. To be frank, I make it public, I don't like the idea of combining schools. It makes the team weaker, and I very worried about co-operation. It's a nice but awkward meeting, because unlike last year, everything need to be scheduled by HQ, not by our own. Training will start right after the exam, so it just rob my freedom.

Forget about it then. Thanks to Andy's mum, I went to Parkson to reload phone credit, and also spend a fortune at KFC. Peeking through the money in pocket, make me even hard to figure out what to buy in the coming several birthdays. Many have birthdays in October, huh? (Including me! Haha!)

Went home and just spend the whole afternoon resting. Yeah, I supposed to revise Physics, but to make it worse, the only resource to study Physics now is the TEXTBOOK! Gonna be doomed next Monday.....

For the rest of the day, I stayed at home with some chores to do. Realised that cooking is fun when I tried to make a vegetable dish for family, though not skillful enough like Mum. Quite nice, and tell you, I used 1 whole bulb of garlic to cook ONLY 1 dish! Is it unbelievable? Hahaha

Found a user at Youtube who always post several comedies and funny experiments videos. Cannot stop laughing, it's just too funny.

One of it is the diet coke and mentos. Click here to find out. If you are Youtube registered user, the user's clip is worth to be subscribed.

So, that's wraps my day. Haha, pretty boring isn't it?

Have ONE faith and ONE hope in Lord Jesus. It's undoubtable, no doubt about it.

Praise the Lord!

No comments: