November 1, 2006

Approaching year-end

Yes, the end of year is coming now! Mind you, it's November already!

I woke up lazily early in the morning, feeling very reluctant to go to school actually. Since that time, I think I will have a bad day, and so it did. The day does not go in my desired way.

Upon arrival at school, I just went to sleep on my desk since the chapel is closed. I just felt so lazy to go for duties because I think it simply makes no sense at that moment to control the students. I also felt nothing much I can do at the preparation works for the coming school function tomorrow. So, helplessly I went back class, play cards, check papers, chit chat, and sleep again.

Talk about exam, little bit I am disappointed because I lost to the top guy Ee Cheng by 1 point. Still, I am quite satisfied with my improvement. Nothing to regret actually, I had done my very best, and that's the fruit I reap. Simple as that.

If not I was forced to go to the training in the afternoon, I would rather to stay on to help the guys to prepare the function. When I saw them at Brighton shop houses, walking in a big gang, I was so eager to join them. Well, the training was still OK, whilst bringing back to the basics which need to be repolished. I could not say it's fun, nor educational, nor beneficial, but just OK.

As today is All Saints Day, I went to St. Dominic's Chapel at Taman Tunku for the Mass. This feast remind me that God has a call on me to holiness. As Christians, as quoted from Mother Theresa, "holiness is not luxury, it's a necessity." Quite true. How I admire the saints at heaven now, living with Christ happily ever after, praising God while nothing can take them away. I dearly hope that I can be one of them today.

Jesus said in Beatitudes, "Blessed as those who are poor in spirit, there's is the kingdom of God." I pray that my thirst and hunger for the love and grace of God shall never fade away. Only God can satisfy my needs, and I want to totally rely on him, just like the saints has done. 1 thing I know, when Jesus appeared in glory, we shall be like him, for sure.

With all the saints in heaven, let's praise the Lord!

God bless you all! Love you all!

No comments: