October 25, 2006

Hot on Linux

Seriously, I am really considering on options to change to....

LINUX!

Pretty unbelievable huh? Maybe you don't even know what's Linux. Hahaha, just to tell you, Linux is another type of operating system like Windows. It's stable, easy to use, and more importantly, IT'S FREE. Tell you much about it later.

Honestly, I admit, WINDOWS SUCKS! LOL.

Recently I am hot on Ubuntu, the Linux for human being.

Lot's of people started using it, and me already ordered 1 CD from them. Again the shipping cost is FREE! How good is that! I can't wait to try it!

Meanwhile, I also contacted TMNet and Canon about compability. Yes, when change to Linux, compability is just the most imporatant issue, particularly hardware and drivers. It's mind boggling, sometimes frustrating. However I believe, with everyone starts to grumble aganst Microsoft and their lacklustre Windows Vista, surely, Linux will become much much popular.

The Linux penguin is very cute, don't you think?

Hope this can improve my computing experience, still a lot to learn actually.

With God on my side, nothing is impossible. Why should I fear?

God bless you all!

No comments: