October 24, 2006

Sleepy Raya

Haha, sleepy raya? LOL.

I woke up exactly at 6 in the early morning. After morning Mass, my family and I went out for some breakfast at Morsjaya. Then went to Bishop's House because Dad's has something to discuss about oil palm seedlings proposal to Bishop. Met with Fr. Gabriel at there too, and during his chat with Dad, while Dad is saying something about oil palm, he replied back using some parables in Gospel. I could just sensed it easily, LOL.

Then after that went to nursery to buy some plants, but it's in vain. Driving through some kampongs and felt some Raya mood around, as many cars parked around the mosque, and many starts doing visitation and so on.

After that we went back home. It's quite boring to browse through newspaper, check mail,
doing what I do everyday. Sucks to stay at home, and sucks to kill my time only thorugh sleeping. I slept for 6 hours in afternoon! Whatta.....

At last I had the chance to go out with family. However, it's rather frustrating because I could go freely. I could just passed the shop which I want to go helplessly. Back home without much joy.

Anyway, that bad mood disappear soon I touched this PC. Chatting and help people online often make me feel good. Priscilla, a piano freak I have to say, asked me again to print more scores for her. I also have some "interviews" with Shirley to discuss about her "sick" PC. Need to prepare "prescriptions" again lo, hahaha.

Maybe another sleepless night again, after that long haul sleep this afternoon. LOL.

Am I alone? ABSOLUTELY NOT. Because I know, Jesus know reigns in my heart.

God bless you all! Love you all!

No comments: