October 25, 2006

Tired but happy

Well, I am more than happy now!

This morning I went to Shirley's house to fix her computer. Well, her house is wooden one and quite small. Shirley's was wearing pink, and by the time I call her for directions, she's still sleeping soundly. Haha! It's a great experience there, as I spent 3 hours to fix her PC. The PC would be a super power engine if it's has been maintained properly. Some kids also surrounded me and kept asking Shirley, "Who's he?" I could not help myself unless smile a little.

After some reminding and settled her PC, I took a ride in her mother's car to Parkson, along with Stephanie. Feels great to done a great job again. Meanwhile, at Parkson, Stephanie was little bit worried about whether her friends was coming or not. She asked me to accompany her for a while and I just help her in whatever ways I can. Soon waved goodbye to her, I searched around the complex to buy Priscilla's presents. At last, I have to say. Maybe not the one that I planned, but still at last I got it. Hehehe.....

Then went home and do some PC updating. Then went to a lamely nap, which is not enjoyable at all. I stayed at home for the whole night, being so tired already in the morning. Later will have much more supper, because tonight surely going to be sleepless again.

Perhaps today is another joyful day to me. Got much experience again at Shirley's house, not only in computing, but somehow also in socializing. Going to people's house has always been amazing experience, and surely I am looking forward for more chances like that, probably in the coming LONG holiday.

Long and bored post? Well, it's your say after all.

Teach me O Lord, to become a humble servant, and always ready for your arrival to my heart. Lord, here I am, take me as your instruments of your will.

Praise the Lord in the highest!

No comments: