October 23, 2006

Much better day

Haha, my day will never complete without posting blogs!

It's Monday and I mistaken it as Saturday as soon as I wake up early in morning. Glad that Dad willing to send me to Church early. Feeling great, safe, secure and being loved by Jesus in Church as ever.

Then went out strolling down the streets again after breakfast. It's much more vibrant, with many doing the last shoppings before Raya. I just walked here and there, still trying to decide what to buy for Priscilla's birthday this weekend. Nothing was bought, so went home with a bit disappointment.

Upon arrival at home, in an instance I started to mess around with my PC. Then at afternoon I tried to read 2 chapters of Chemistry, but feel sleepy when I just finished half of it! Still no in mood study I guess.

I much prefer last-minte study. How about you? Hehehe....

Night just as normal as ever, staying at home and doing my PC jobs. Chatting with the girls was just so fantastic. It's much better than lame boys conference talk at Skype. LOL, no offence ya! I also very busy in printing the piano scores for Priscilla, and it's hopping 45 pages to be printed! Walao! However, thank God, the black ink still stands until the last page, though I not really like the blurs in the notes. Haha, that's why I feel great whenever I am given a chance to serve.

Waves of chatness still blowing in this late night. And I thank Lord Jesus for the this day. Everything I have now, is all belongs to him.

I hope in Jesus, my Lord, my God.

Praise the Lord!

No comments: