October 17, 2006

October 17th seems so normal and yet very meaningful and important to me

Yeah, that's true. I am 16 years old by now. October 17th this year maybe not unforgettable, but still, it's important and meaningful.

Woke up early this morning to recite a happy morning prayer, just to express my gratitude to God for bringing me to the world 16 years ago. What a joy! I resoluted that I will be keep happy no matter what happened today.

As expected, some friends sends his/her wishes, whether already knew it, or just know it, I just received it gladly. Only received 1 present, that's from Susie, which I think it's very special. Kinda jealous too to others, in which in his/her birthday, he/she sure will receive lot's of presents.

This is my only present lo. Thanks to Susie for this special present!

Nevertheless, I receive another present, that's my Lord Jesus Christ, whose Body and Blood I received in the Mass this morning. It's never been good when being despised by someone I love during my birthday, but as I said, I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY IN MY BIRTHDAY!

Morning just went on in such a normal way, with some sleeps and dreams during the tests. Then at afternoon Mum and I strolls around the stalls at Morsjaya to give me a small birthday treat. Some satays, lemang, slices of cakes and sugarcane drink are in the menu. Want to go out to enjoy myself out there, or even go as far to Brunei to celebrate it. But...... duh.....

Have a nice sleep just now, then I will go out with family for a simple dinner together. Is today A HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR ME? Not sure, only God knows.

But, October 17th is forever a special date in my life. Truly special.

Praise to the Lord for the gift of LIFE!

No comments: