October 26, 2006

What is YOU to ME?

Oh, how could anyone resist your beauty? Why should I choose to fall to you?

Your smile is simply irresistible and unstoppable, that could brighten up my day. Your smile can be the best medicine ever to cure my sickness and satisfy my desire deep inside my heart. Should you be sad, I will be sad too, and far from that, my emotions simply cannot help from going downfall too. Should you be sad, I will feel like it's better to change anything to get you smile again. Am I mean? I just want you to be happy.

Your glance to me satisfy my eagerness for attention, for I am still so childish trying to win people's approval. Every words you thrown on me, if there's good one, ah, I could be already over the blue moon! That day could be a HIGH and energetic day! However should you behave cold or lukewarm or ignorant against me, where I can't get your attention, that day could be the day of glooms and frustration. Nothing can be done accordingly, as somehow it's ruined by my emotions.

Should you require me to do anything, I will be more than happy to delay my current work and help yours, just to find a peace of heart for helping you. For I think that's one way to seek your appraisal and appreciation, and I will be so delighted to hear "thank you" from you. That's enough for my rewards, far more valuable than money.

You are just so attractive, so beautiful, so sexy, so adorable, so cute, so whatsoever....... hardly any adjectives to be used to describe you at best. Many guys are also attracted, trying to woo you away. As for me, I don't even want to court you, just for your own good.

You are just a wonderful creation of God, and certainly, I want to learn to appreciate and love you as God loves you and me too!

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!! who's the lucky gal eyh? who who who!! tell me!! haha