October 21, 2006

Whoa!

It's kinda lame weekend I think. Down to my laziness to blame.

After went to Mass and breakfast with Dad, I strolled around town area, just for the sake to buy reload coupun for handphone. I walked a long way, from city centre, all the way till Immigration Department there. Turns out to be disappointment as my gamble turns nothing. With that, I walk again to bus stop nearby Parkson to board a bus home. Looking at Parkson just make me eager to go out with friends, but, sadly, there's no one le.... *sigh*

Back home with some disapproval from Mum, because she said I am too lazy to go to jumble sale at HQ this morning. Probably true, due to that laziness, the whole day just turn very BORING!

Thought whole family would go to estate to visit some Indians who celebrate Deepavali today. Well, it's cancelled and bring more boredom. Fingers are flying around the keyboard and handphone, as keeping contact with friends is always FUN!

Don't really know what's happening to me today. I thought about working many times, where I can get extra money to buy handphone. My prayers today were not feeling all right as many distractions playing around. In chat rooms I always talk about horny stuffs. It turns out to be a lame weekend.

Nevermind, I still have the whole week to enjoy.

Lord Jesus, never in my mind to forget you. Allow me Lord, to do what you will me to do, and give me the strength to love you and love everyone.

God bless you all!

No comments: