November 4, 2006

Again?

It always feeling deserved to be happy when the day starts. Similar for me, I was hoping the same too, after a tiring, sleepless night.

It's convocation at school, and again I cannot help much in this function, because I have to be upstage to take prizes again. With camera on my hand, again I felt the rejected just because of the camera. What's wrong with taking pictures? Is there something as camera phobia? I don't get it.


Here's what I got overall in the 2-day-ceremony. Pardon me to show off, hehe...

After some clearing jobs, I went to town, whilst enjoyed some ice cream and magazines. Reached home at half past noon, where I didn't take the lunch. I went so sleepy that I slept 5 hours in afternoon.

Night was much cooler, much more enjoyable. I helped Dad with his presentation and pictures. And Mark recently has been tagged as "singer" as he always downloads songs and sings out loud.
Then I just a phone call, saying there's training tomorrow. Again! Yes, we are not perfect nor up to basic standard yet, but I FELT VERY FRUSTRATED about it. It's not on schedule, and it hijacks my weekend for sure. How I wish I could slam her with my "poisonous" words! I could just bitterly take it in, and try to be humble.

Seriously, I think it would be much better to just quit it and let better people or those who claim to be better to replace me. It's no point to be in competition if I am not happy with it, without enjoying the process.

Anyway, in this late night, I know at least God is with me. He knows my feeling, emotions, mentality, and so on. And whatsoever is that, I do it for the glory of God! Should I am eliminated or kicked out, I promise I will have no regrets.

God bless you all!

No comments: