November 7, 2006

Just too normal

Such a long time since I last posted anything to this blog. Wonder what happened to me now.

Anyway, today is only like a normal day as ever, passing through without ever knowing it. I went to church and school early in the morning. As I watched some have started off their own Add Maths project work, yes, this is true, I am still very reluctant to start anything yet. Somehow I like to do things in last-minutes. It's simply fun, and can feel the urgency of adrenaline. Haha....

Anyway, time is school is mostly spent (maybe wasted, anyway you might think) in playing games, like UNO. Sometimes were invested in discussing Physics and Biology. For Physics, I am just glad that I can pass it on the mark, Biology as well had an improvement this time. Anyway, clean sheet record is still on hand. Haha, please don't blame me being proud lo. Playing UNO is large group was very fun but very "painful" when have to wait for my turn to throw the cards. When it's "draw" situation, it's simply exciting to "harm" others to draw many cards. Wakakaka....

Ah, today in school I also didn't wear my tie! Just realized it when I tried to search for it when I came out from chapel. LOL, even Principal didn't scold me when he entered the class. I was so near to him, and yet didn't get scolded. I luckily joked myself to my friends, being at the most dangerous place is the safest place. LOL. Anyway, thank God, I found my tie left in the car. It's horried to wear without tie for even a day with a blazer. Looks like pro gangsters le. Haha

Then from afternoon until night, I can just summarize all of them as relaxing. I slept, ate, slept again, prayed, post forums and blogs, just like that, so normal.

Let my dreams be surrendered to God. May God with his all mercy, and by the body and blood of Jesus Christ, bring the souls in purgatory to heaven. May all of us may share the Great Banquet in heaven when Christ calls us back to glory.

To all Catholics (and Christians from various churches as well if you believe in purgatory), please pray for the souls of departed ones, and the souls in purgatory.

God bless you all!

No comments: