November 2, 2006

Hot on PC

This morning I went to school early, while quite many of my classmates are still lazying around at home, for the prize giving ceremony. All I care was what I would get for my straight A's in PMR last year.

Bishop was the one who officiated the ceremony. I didn't really listen to the speeches because I simply not interested in it. To kill the boredom, I borrowed pen and paper from Yien Houng and write so many LAME things.

Then went upstage to receive the prize. Quite happy because I got RM30. That's pretty good, can buy something I want already. The food provided is also not bad, where I ate a lot f eggs. I talked A LOT too! However, I felt a bit guilty because I could not help around during the function, but just watched them helplessly.

Anyway, I went home at 11 then it's my relax time! Continue to fuss around with PC. Feeling overjoyed when finally installed and surfed the web successfully with Firefox 2 in Kubuntu. However, I was not very satisfied, and I changed my Linux system to Ubuntu. Big mistake! Yes, at here, only Firefox can access Internet, others cannot! What the.... I nearly felt crazy browsing around the forums for solutions!

No wonder many, including PC experts are Linux-phobic. I can understand why, but I just loved the challenge.

Emma asked me who's the "you" I mentioned in MSN personal message. Still I kept my fingers tight. Not really sure I "like" or "target" her, because I simply don't want to target anyone for now, and even lose the friendship with her, rather I am more eager to my policy "interested in everyone!" Haha!

As we commemorate all the departed today, Jesus continues to gives us hope. Death is definitely not destruction, but a change of life. What's more important is our eternal life. By the resurrection of Christ from the dead, we are all given a hope of eternal life, that's guaranteed. As in one of mystery of faith, "Dying you destroy our death, rising you restore our life, Lord Jesus, come in glory!"

Continue to hope in God! Praise the Lord!

No comments: