November 14, 2006

Anywhere I go, I just felt LAME

I could hardly be happy today. Like the title has said, anywhere I went was very LAME to me.

I sensed something not right when I arrived late to attend the morning Mass. Nothing really got me going in class. Rather, all were ordered to do the seating planning for SPM tomorrow. Still OK for me because I looked for something to do to quench my sweat out.

Then after that, I found myself could not settle anymore there due to the intensified boredom and went straight home at around 11. I could not help myself except to sleep on the sofa in living room. Feeling very dejected that time because so many things have hindered me from having a really free time.


My LAMELY look lo. Does not look handsome, but I simply can't helped myself to be like that.

In afternoon, I preferred to attend to the trip meeting at school, just for a reason to escape the training session. The meeting was short, can say "too fast too furious." Impressed on how Jsun Loong can deliver what he wants and delegated the jobs in almost instant speed. Seeing him and Su Yi together like "dut", honestly, made me a little bit jealous. And he's got a chance to go to Sri Lanka later this month for certain international Youth conference. So jealous of him le. Haha, anyway, though I feel lame there, at least I had my friends in company. When all of them left, again the super lame feeling coming to strike back.

Back home with full of relieved, that I have gone through most of the day. Now I know a Christian teens' life is never to be easy. It's full of challenges, where everything seems to be so easy to the adults. I fully believed, with God on our side, nothing whatsoever can separate us from the love of Jesus Christ. Only with such BIG LOVE from Jesus, can sustain me to continue on my life with full of hope.

Lord Jesus, I surrender all my lamely feeling, my overloaded and think-too-much mind, and all of myself to you. Teach me to remain in your love, because I know it's you that have loved me so much.

God bless you all!

No comments: