November 14, 2006

I should be sleeping now

It's 0240 now, and here I am, still typing this lame blog post for myself in the late night.

Anyway, it's quite an exciting night to me, because it's just turned so dramatic! Even only alone!

Just after I chatted with Yien Houng, I take my timeout to watch some videos at CNET TV. Pretty amazing. I was well impressed, as my favourite browser, Firefox 2, is again and agian being priased for it's everything! Oh yeah, hey guys, better switch to Firefox now! It's much more better than IE!

Haha, just some advertisements! But hey, it's really good! Try it now!

Enough with that, than for the first time in so many days, I tried my hand on add maths project, at least I have done something. At first I was really frustrated because I have to search around for stationeries. Pretty annoying. So far I think I only managed to finish at least 15%. Left 85% for only 2 days!

Then I proceeded to kitchen and robbed 3 hotdog frankfurters for myself. Unfortunately, the insane light tripped and caused a brief blackout. I was sooo shocked. Anyway, I found my way to the ELCB set and reopen the electric supply.

Whoosh, what an effort and patience to have this as supper......


Looks simple, but really yum-yum for me.

If Mum allowed me to eat the instant noodles around, i would have eaten more than these, FOR SURE. I am super-eater, to be honest.

OK, it's time to end my post. Hope I can dream that one day the Lord welcomes me into his kingdom and be with him forever and ever.

God bless you all!

No comments: