November 15, 2006

Completely FREE

Today, surprisingly, was completely free to me. Somehow quite delighted by it because it has been such a long time for having this super free time.

I was not at school today, since I decided to have a breather to leave school. I gave an early birthday wish to Wan Lyn earlier on, and her appreciation towards that my small SMS wish was simply fantastic to me.

I could not settle anytime longer at town so I returned home just after my breakfast. I stayed at home for almost the rest of the day. For a start I cleaned the dirty drain, read newspaper, online and so on. Not forgetting endless naps too, haha....

Andy's phone call informing me that training was canceled made me leap sky high on bed. I could not be more happy than this! So nice not to have training since I don't like it either. For me, how I wish I can resign from all of these in Red Crescent because all of it simply not the ones I want to do and it brings much frustration. Hope the following Youth Camp and inter chapter first aid competition can go off as soon as possible.

Then later at night my family and I went out to buy something. Since my dad said that I don't have enough briefs for following Similajau trip and Youth camp, more briefs are bought. I have no complains, as I very look forward for that Similajau trip, but not the youth camp of course.

Tomorrow will be the last day for school. As for me, I will be rushing to finish off my add maths project throughout the night. Hope the power of Holy Spirit be with me at all time, shower God's blessing on me, so that I dare to realized my dreams.

Praise the Lord!

No comments: