November 24, 2006

Back from Youth Camp

Selamat datang! Welcome to those who are willing to visit this little blog!

Hope got traffic increment this time because I have given this site's URL to many participants of the Youth Camp.


Welcome to Lambir Hills National Park!

Anyway, it's a rather satisfying camp for me at the end. Some unexpected scenarios such as the first time ever participants living in chalets. Amazingly and strangely, this happens. Of course, this caused some "bu shuang" among us AJK's.

But nevertheless, overall the activities were all OK and rated very good by them. I also as Vice Commander also had a great time mixing around with them. Such a fun stuff to do actually. Then later at night, while others are sleeping, those AJK's who were awake gather again and played some new, wild games! Ming Chai was such a laughing stock where he did many noticeably things! LOL!

So, I have some picks from my photo collections. I know most of you want to see the photos only, so bear with the words, OK?


Trying to brief participants with hailer. Hey, I LOVE this hailer! Don't know how much my saliva on it already. LOL



I just like how Khin Sheng pose with the danger sign. Hahaha...

Scary?


Just look at how Ming Chai treated the "bombed" participants!


Had fun at the waterfall!

Torturing them? Oh, am I using the correct word?

Gary acting "lelaki gila!" Looking "gila"?


I received the hormat things, whatsoever....he's nice and very friendly...


No joke, no make up, I was really sleepy when photo was taken! No idea who took this either. Anyway, thanks!


Haha, this is with the wildest group in the whole camp! Very enjoyable to be with them!

After this camp, for me, only the Inter-chapter first aid competition awaiting. Camp was a fun yet valuable experience. Praise and thank God for everything he granted me throughout the whole week while I was at 2 National Parks. So glad to be at home and I cannot forget how blessed am I in God.

May God bless you all!


No comments: