November 24, 2006

Start over again

Well, very glad that I can spend time blogging at this Chamber of Dreams. I received quite good feedbacks from fellow participants from Youth Camp. Thanks to all who had spent your time here browsing for photos.

Day started with the morning Mass at Carmelite Chapel. From there on, I knew this day was gonna to be a harsh and hard one. It really seemed to be like that. Prayed that God grant me the strength and strong will to continue on with the competition training, and hope time run as fast as possible.

Probably due to sleeping late the previous night, I cannot concentrate much on the training. At first, the 9-restarts-team test really made me a bit frustrated, though it's was a good tactic. From now on, I have to adapt myself to become No.2 in team. Ming Chai led the team well, just that he's too nervous in everything.

I also found myself very weak in doing log roll the casualty. I had big difficulty in lifting up casualties using my left arm. OK, I know both of my arms are not muscular at all, thus make me hard to lift the upper part of body. Elsewhere in training was good, except I know the training is going to be very super duper harsh.

I felt very tired upon reaching home, and life's just like usual at night. Tonight I got new chatters like Hui Wen and Hann Ming, which I knew from Youth Camp. Fingers are rarely rested because they are flying typing chats and blog! Hahaha! So happy to end my day like this! Simply fantastic!

Gotta sleep earlier today! Hope you all always be happy and joyful in the presence of Lord!

God bless you all!

No comments: