November 13, 2006

Cannot ask for anything more

Haha, welcome again to my blog. Can say a satisfying day for me lo.

I woke up late in the morning because last night slept very late in night. Luckily still can reach school in time for Mass. At school, I stepped up to be the scriptless MC at assembly. Despite of some minor errors, I can still be pleased with myself. While people were giving speeches upsatge, Ridzuan and me hid aside, chit chatting and listened to radio. So enjoy le.....

Then back at class, since I was still reluctant to start my add maths project work, I wandered around and looked for some enjoyment. I couldn't win a chess game at all today, but manage to snapped some photos with some friends and happenings in class.


Photo with Ming Fen, glad I don't repeat the same mistake yesterday. Hehe...


Looks like bloopers, but much more natural. Don't you agree?

See more pictures at my Photobucket!

Later at afternoon, I went to Priscilla's home to repair her stagnant PC. It's was almost perfect for me until I found out I have not setup the language settings correctly for her. Ouch. Totally forgot about it since Mum arrived so early and I am rushing to do the optimizations. Never mind, it's my pleasure to help her, hahaha....

Then I grabbed my bicycle back from cousin after so long time borrowed him. Disappointed and little bit angry to see some broken parts, such as broken brakes and gear. Nevertheless the steering is ok, so to the seat, but I cannot accelerate the bike well. Anyway, just pleased to get it back.

Prayers as usual were the integral part in evening. Still have no idea when and how to start the add maths projects. Found some joy in chatting. My junior, Ley Pui, encouraged me to be happy always, which of course, I wanted too! Given that what happened today, I cannot ask for anything more. I was very happy already.

What does God want me to be in my life? As I am still in search for that, I truly hopes, I want to be always joyful in my Lord, regardless of various situations. As said many times, the joy of my Lord is my everlasting joy and hope!

God bless you all!

No comments: