November 12, 2006

So fun

Today, as I have hoped, a great day for me!

Early in the morning I went home early after Mass because both my brother and I decided not to go to cell group. Relieved because never like the male-only cell group, which is very BORING!

Anyway, back to the Mass. Jesus today praised the widow who only donated 2 little coins, which is already everything to them. This made me reflected on how we should be always generous. Even in giving gifts, the most important is our sincerity. Very important I have to say. Thanks to Jesus for that teaching.

Back at home I start not to feel well. I had no idea for that. Probably with the over-clothing when taking nap upstairs, making me hot like "dut." When I woke up something was wrong again with my body. Strange. Am I having some sort of illnesses? Only God knows what happened to me.

Then I prepared myself to attend the joint-PTA dinner at Parkcity Everly Hotel. Likewise at Prefect Night last time, I wore all black again. The dishes served, honestly speaking, was not really good and tasty. Surprised to see some of my prefect colleagues went there as temporary waiters and waitresses there. Here's some of the good shots there, with me and the girls la. LOL.


Backdrop and the band.


Syok sendiri inside The Pavilion.

Too bad that time because all the prefects have to be split because actually there's no FREE SEATING. Anyway, I sat with parents, with friends just within short distance. Still OK, hassle free enough.


Bishop officiates the function. Rather shocking to take this pic because of the unexpected booming sound.


With Kristine, who Samuel said that she is fat. I totally disagree, she's looks great!


A photo with Chew Rou outside. She's so sexy and attractive!


Again the best shot is with the gorgeous Emma!


Funny bloopers with the 2 girls up at 6th floor. See how funny?


Haha, another syok sendiri la!

More on the Photobucket. The ones shown above are the best, so I think others at Photobucket cannot compete with these. Hehehehehe.....

Not going to sleep early tonight. Still ave lot's of job yet to be done, in which I also don't know when I am going to finish them all, especially the add maths project. So mind boggling le....

Thank God for all of these today. Such a wonderful and eventful day given by Him. I cannot ask for more than this. In Jesus and Mary, I want to continue to hope, because hope gives me the strength to make my dreams come true.

God bless you all!

No comments: