November 28, 2006

Come on

Today again is a day filled so much with training for the coming first aid competition. As we were waiting like crazy, we started off with some community-based test training which tests us much on talking and remembering skills.

Scoldings and frustration were not something new in the training. We were somehow used to it already. Even the trainers looked used to it already. But then I could feel though we are still substandard, we started to improve a little. Lot's to go of course.

Upon reaching home, I just relentless fell sick. Not only physically, but also mentally and spiritually sick. Suddenly I missed so many people, and I could not pray properly during the rosary. It's weird, but I simply cannot avoid it. It did nearly drew me to tears. Even I am also very lazy to online here, because it's gonna be heart-breaking for me too.

That's why, life as a Christian has never been easy. So many challenges, no matter big ones or small ones. Can I handle it? Or will I be crushed with those obstacles? Well, with Jesus my Lord my God, I want to struggle on, I want to do the best in weekend, I want to surrender myself totally to God. As for those friends whom I missed so much, I really want to meet them one day soon enough in this long holiday.

BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO PLACED HIS HOPE IN GOD!

God bless you all!

No comments: